Top wedding trends of the year
As a wedding styling company, we are always keeping an eye on the latest trends in the wedding industry. Here are the top wedding trends of the year that we are loving:
- Micro weddings and elopements: With many couples opting for smaller weddings due to the pandemic, we are seeing a rise in intimate ceremonies and elopements.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly weddings: Couples are increasingly concerned with reducing waste and incorporating sustainable elements into their weddings, such as reusable decor items and locally-sourced flowers.
- Bold colour palettes: While pastels have been popular in recent years, we are seeing a trend towards bolder and brighter colour palettes, such as deep blues and rich purples.
- Statement lighting: Lighting can make a huge impact on the atmosphere of a wedding, and we are seeing more couples investing in statement lighting elements, such as chandeliers and string lights.
- Textured fabrics: From velvet to lace, textured fabrics are making a comeback in wedding decor, adding depth and dimension to tablescapes and other decor elements.
These are just a few of the trends we are loving this year - which ones are you most excited about?